Wednesday 1 August 2012

Warcaster Kommander Sorscha, Warmachine (Privateer Press)

Another month, another project. Not really, only joking. This is just a quick post for my own reference really as it's another figure I painted for my mate Ade (WargamingForFun link).

For this figure I stuck to a rather subdued colour palette, using mainly my standard red and brown leather paints (although saying that I've just counted and realised that I actually used six 'base' colours, that's not including high/lowlights).

I'm getting more and more tempted by this range as the models are very easy to model and paint up. It is one of the few (modern) rule sets that I've been able the grasp the basics off from playing a couple of games. Must resist temptation!

5 comments:

  1. Christ you've done a good job there, I wish Ray could paint as well as that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was one of the first minis i bought for Warmachine, way back about 7 years ago, and I've still to paint her up. You make it look so easy! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments. I'm tempted to get a great big warmachine and really go to town on it, but will have to wait until my funds allow me to do that.

    Matt

    ReplyDelete