Wednesday 6 August 2014

Werewolf Cousins, AK miniatures - Part 4 of 4

Just a few more images showing the differences between the country werewolf and his townie cousin. Hopefully this exercise might provide people with a few ideas so that they will attempt modifying of their own figures. 

I realise this is stating the obvious but using a number of relatively simple techniques you can create your own unique set of models. Even trying a new basing method can transform the the overall impression of your collection. If anyone attempts something similar, please let me know as I'd love to see the results.

There will eventually be a video (released on both YouTube and the WargamingForFun sites I assume) that will show just how I made and painted this figure. This may be a while as Ade is extremely busy editing his own videos. I will of course repost a link via this blog as soon as it appears online. 

4 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed this most entertaining and original series of posts, lovely work Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Michael, glad you enjoyed the posts. It made a nice change from the usual models I'm making at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing them together, your conversion on it's urban basing just looks far more threatening. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark, he does look a big, ugly brute doesn't he?

      Delete