Tuesday 2 September 2014

Osprey Publishing games - wargames coming in 2015

Just noticed this tweet from Osprey:


There has been nothing officially announced from Warlord Games (as far as I know) but of particular interest was 'Bolt Action: World War I (September 2015)'. It is not too surprising seeing as they have recently released several WWI tanks but this, as far as I know, is the first official news that Warlord will be releasing a dedicated WWI rulebook this time next year. It would seem reasonable to assume that Warlord will also release figures to support the rules and tanks. This is something that I'll be following with interest.

2 comments:

  1. As with most things done by Warlord Games, I am sure it will be 'Over the Top!' Looking forward to see what lies ahead as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds exactly like a Warlord title Terry, they've probably already playtested the rules and now working on the final draft.

      Delete