Thursday 23 July 2015

Street art, Heath Town, Wolverhampton

And now for something completely different...
I noticed this street art (graffiti doesn't really seem appropriate term for this) walking back from New Cross Hospital through Heath Town towards Wolverhampton. Anyone knows the area will already know that Heath Town doesn't enjoy the best reputations but this piece caught my eye, if only because it reminds me of someone I used to know.

A few more examples of the street art in the area can be found on this graffiti artist's site [here]. I don't think the same person created the image shown here as this appears to be a completely different style plus there's no identifying tag.

It caught my eye because the artist has managed to create a 'blended' effect using only spray cans which is a pretty impressive achievement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment